Tuesday, August 31, 2010
FORTRESS OF SOLITUDE
Anyone care to hazard a guess as to what this is?
(1) An example of that 1970's trend that was going to revolutionize the entire Christian religion. The roller-disco chapel.
(2) What the Ordained BarbieTM Church Set looks like(only $49.95).
(3) Matthew Fox's rumpus room.
(4) The place where the first openly-homosexual bishop in the Episcopal Church was to be consecrated until Gene Robinson had the good taste to take one look at it and forcefully tell Presiding Bishop Frank Griswold, "Are you people insane?! Frank, I refuse to be photographed in front of that monstrosity, never mind consecrated there!"
(5) The sanctuary where the ceremony of the beatification of John Newman will be performed in Britain.
Posted by Christopher Johnson at 8:48 PM